Motorola Moto M is ready to Launch in India
Motorola’s M devices are upcoming and last android smartphones with the best prices. However the pricing of the Moto M is decided as per the specifications and features as expected below 20,000. In addition the company is expected to announce officially. Lenovo’s latest and upcoming device Moto M has finally goes live on online retailer earlier in China. Moreover Moto M has best features which has to experience by the user with the updated technology.
Motorola Moto M top features, expected India Price
Motorola Moto M exists to launch innovative devices, build and deliver the best & upgrade mobile devices into the planet, in addition to encourage the lives of millions of people.Here is something special about the latest Motorola Moto M Metal-Clad Smartphone and what is its anticipating price in India. Expected to release this device on December 2016 & approx market price will be revealed soon.Motorola Moto M Metal-Clad Smartphone earlier priced $290 in China. Now in India Motorola Moto M may cost around Rs 19,000 to Rs 20,000.
Key Features & Specifications
- Performance Octa core, 2.2 GHz MediaTek MT6755 4 GB RAM
- Display 5.5 inches (13.97 cm) Full HD, 401 PPI
- Camera: 16 MP Primary Camera Dual LED Flash 8 MP Front Camera
- Battery: 3050 mAh Fast Charging USB Type-C port
- OS: Android v 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Here are some advance features regard’s to Motorola Moto M
Internal 32 GB + 128 GB Expandable
Supports Indian bands
Dual SIM: Nano + Nano
Better Features of Motorola Moto M
- Moto M is Motorola’s first smartphone phone has fingerprint scanner on the back.
- It is water resistant and dust proof to protect the device.
- Phone is complete full metal body.
- It is the first phone to come with Dolby surround At-mos sound, something which we need to experience.
- Connectivity in particular, it supports Bluetooth v 4.1 and WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz band MIMO. For location and navigation of maps it has in built GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, A-GPS. Sensors on the Motorola Motorola Moto M Vibration Meter, Accelerometer, lectronic compass, Proximity sensor. Ambient light sensor.